15 March 2011

My dusty blog!

Why i said that so?? its been a long time ago i've forgotten my password! urghh! damn you! finally i made it. Thanks a lot to my friends who helped me a lot. toche-toche (thank you!)

Next week i have final exam! huh! >_<' i still need a lot of time to revised back on what I've learned for this 3 months and a half.. but it's holiday for a month! WTF?? it supposed to be 3 months..why UNITEN do this to me?? poor me! haha.. I'm still got class on next semester and Final Year Project 2. Oh gosh! Am i a final year student?? huhu.. never mind..

Tomorrow I've revision class (Business Intelligence) and presentation (pity me). my parents hendak pergi bercuti time2 macam ini.. lantak lah exam next week on weekends.. cuti dulu baru study! bagus lah, anak sape ni yea?? hehe

0 comments: